Brand new fluidyne radiator

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I bought this thinking I would use it in my car and when I got home with it and got looking at my car it already has a new aluminum radiator in it. I got this at summit racing when I was there and new from summit they are 426 for the radiator. It has never been put in any car I didn't pay the 426 I had a 100 gift card for summit that I won so I used that, so I guess in a way I paid the full price but really didn't because it was free money. I will sell it for 300 shipped or make me an offer worst I can say is no. I have no clue what it will cost to ship. IMG_0769.JPGIMG_0762.JPGIMG_0766.JPGIMG_0763.JPGIMG_0761.JPG

Last edited:

ScottySVT

Established Member
According to that 3rd picture, it looks as though one of the coolant passages is damaged to the point that it may leak. Have you tested it at all to verify it wont?

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I took it to local radiator shop today and they water tested it and air tested it and it has zero leaks. If anyone would have problems with it, like leaking where the fins were pushed in I will return the buyers money just send me the radiator back and I will return it to summit.

Last edited:

badjuicedgt

Established Member
Ok so I just got back home I took the radiator to a radiator shop in the town I live in and it has no leaks at all no air or water leaks they tested it both ways, then I called summit to see if they had checked it and in fact they said they had that's why they were still able to sell it with the warranty and will allow returns on it. I wanted to make sure in case it doesn't sell and I need it for my car at some point in time that it was good and usable or if no one buys it I may just return it to summit since I will be near one of their stores in a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread