*BRAND NEW DSG COBRA SPOILER W/ 3rd BRAKE*

stang182

Established Member
Chachi3323 said:
I have a GT, would that work with my wiring or would i need to buy the trunk lid also?

Actually you'd need to get a cobra wiring harness for like $35ish dollars depending on where you can get it. And yes, you could you your stock rear deck but there will be two holes not covered. In that case you could either get a couple of plugs to fill them, or get the holes filled :thumbsup:

stang182

Established Member
silver2003 said:
i have one with the trunk but no brake light for sale and its primed not painted

Um no offense intended bro, but could you stick to your own thread to sell your stuff? It's not really cool to step into someones classified trying to sell your own stuff.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
stang182 said:
Actually you'd need to get a cobra wiring harness for like $35ish dollars depending on where you can get it. And yes, you could you your stock rear deck but there will be two holes not covered. In that case you could either get a couple of plugs to fill them, or get the holes filled :thumbsup:
Actually, you dont necessarily need the harness, but the light inside the trunk wont work, so you kind of need it.

stang182

Established Member
DSGTerminator said:
Would you sell me just the 3rd brake light?

Thanks for the interest. I have a couple pending sales on the whole unit already, but in the event that those fall through I'll split the pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread