Brand New Centerline Telstar 15x10 w/6.50 BS! and brand new 26x10 ET Drags

Albert SVT

Established Member
I have a pair of brand new, never before used, Centerline Telstars in 15x10 with a very hard to find 6.50" backspace. When I originally looked to order these rims, it seemed impossible to order them custom made for anything more than 6.25" backspace. A good friend of mine who manages America's Tire Company (who I ultimately ended up ordering these rims and tires from) tried to see if he could help out by contacting Centerline also. At first, they said only 6.25" but he went further up the food chain and called someone he knew at Centerline and was able to get the rims custom made at 6.50"!! It took forever to get these rims and unfortunately, by the time they showed up, I already had made it up in my mind to sell the car, and therefore these wheels never got any track time.

The tires are also brand new, never before used, and are 26x10x15 Mickey Thompson ET Drags. The rims / tires have not been screwed in, and these are mounted without tubes (personal choice).

Since these wheels and tires have never been used, are in a hard to find configuration, and since I think I got a pretty good deal to begin with, I'm looking to get a little less than what I put into it.

$650 for the pair, local pick up only. I am in Irvine, CA. Best to reach me by email at [email protected]

Image077.jpg

Image076.jpg

Image075.jpg

Image074.jpg

Image073.jpg

Albert SVT

Established Member
PM replied. Unfortunately due to my knee surgery, I'm really looking for a local person first. If they don't move in the next couple weeks, I'll open it up for shipping.

LeoZo6

Established Member
Rims

Very intrested in rims in live in Ontario CA Can u post up ur phone number to contact you

SVT8U

Established Member
man I wish you would have sold these to me 2 weeks ago when I offered to buy em, but you said you didnt want to ship :shrug::bash:

Users who are viewing this thread