BRAN NEW Tokico D-Spec Shock,94-04 Mustang solid axle

trmn8in_03cobra

Established Member
I just bought these adjustable shocks for my car from maximum motorsports and decided i didnt wanna rip out my all the car audio stuff in the trunk to install them.they have never been installed and are bran new. They are 270 dollars from MM.if i return them they will charge me 20% restocking fee plus shipping them bac, i will take 250 firm + free shipping. that will save you 20 bucks plus shipping cost. Though i would check intrest before sending them back to MM thanks

some information on thse shocks.....
The Tokico D-Spec (Damping Specific) series has a sophisticated piston and valving design that provides an extremely wide range of adjustment, far surpassing the range of the Illumina series. The large adjustment range makes the D-Spec struts and shocks a multi-use damper that can be used for virtually any style of driving. The D-Spec struts and shocks are suitable for street-driven cars, autocrossing, drag racing, and road racing.

The D-Spec dampers have a unique variable-aperture bypass that is controlled by a single adjustment knob. Easily accessed at the top of each strut and shock, the knob changes both rebound and compression damping simultaneously.

IMG_0420.gif

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I can offer you $200 shipped. Savings someone $20 isn't worth it when they can buy them from MM new for $20 more, with more recourse.

Users who are viewing this thread