Brakes?

Wild Stallion

Established Member
I am going to have some more power this spring/summer and would like to upgrade my brakes. I was considering doing the GT500 brembo 4piston calipers but wanted to get some slotted rotors for all four corners. Any suggestions who and where to get them?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
For good all around performance and budget oriented, get the Cryo treated Power Slot units. Tire Rack sometimes stocks them, if not they'll order them. Add "CS" to the end of the p/n.

If you can go all out, get the Baer Eradispeed pieces. Get ready for the price tag though.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
mblgjr said:
For good all around performance and budget oriented, get the Cryo treated Power Slot units. Tire Rack sometimes stocks them, if not they'll order them. Add "CS" to the end of the p/n.

If you can go all out, get the Baer Eradispeed pieces. Get ready for the price tag though.

how good do the Baer brakes last under heavy braking, such as canyon carving etc?

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Depends on what you are going to be doing .....

My brakes see a ton of track time and I just use the plain jane Brembo rotors off of tire rack. Don't spend a ton of money on slotted or drilled .... Unless you just want the look .. Certianly not for track use ...

A 4 piston system is a must ....

Users who are viewing this thread