Brake Overhaul time! Opinions wanted..

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
Anybody have any issues with this setup?

B27005 Brembo Front OEM Replacement Rotors - For 94-04 Cobra $133.95 Remove
HB111Z.610 Hawk Ceramic Front Brake Pads - For 94-04 Cobra, Bullitt or Mach1 $100.00 Remove
MMBK3F MM Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines - 99-03 GT and 94-03 Cobra $79.95 Remove
M2320C Ford Racing Cobra Front Calipers - For 94-04 Mustangs $197.78 Remove

Just doing the front brakes, for now

Last edited:

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
WhiteDevil said:
Why are you changing your calipers?

mine are in awful shape, car was my brothers up north and they're rusted to hell...on top of it, my buddy is helping me install them and for his troubles I'm gonna give him my old ones so he can rebuild/repaint them and use 'em.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
I would check into russel stainless lines. I think you get front/rear for the price of MM's front.

Best thing i can tell you is to SHOP around, there are some really good deals out there!!

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
M.O.E said:
Just don't buy ford racing rotors!! Mine are all rusted look's like crap :nonono:

have you tried painting them? Stock Rotors, which I'm getting for now, will rust like crazy too apparently you need to paint em.

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
You are over $500 just to redo the front brakes, too rich for my blood without actually upgrading.

SinisterSTANG

SVT
Established Member
ya i just replaced my rear rotors and pads and they got rusty real quick, wish I painted them black before I installed them. I'm gonna spray them one of these days, as well as the front rotors when I do those.

Users who are viewing this thread