brake light

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
My brake light flashes when I go into a turn...will stay on if I'm making short abrupt turns until I'm leveled out...any suggestions or comments as to what I may need to do?

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
Well, if you mean in the actual brake fluid...don't know. If you mean: mixed up in the wire harnass...it's been pretty dry here lately..not much rain and no puddles .... so if there is water in there somewhere..don't know how it got in there. I suppose I could look for moisture. :)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
YOu know its odd but could be your actual signaler itself, that is if there is no moisture, my Neon does the same thing and I lift up slightly on the switch and it goes away.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
Well, if you mean in the actual brake fluid...don't know. If you mean: mixed up in the wire harnass...it's been pretty dry here lately..not much rain and no puddles .... so if there is water in there somewhere..don't know how it got in there. I suppose I could look for moisture. :)

yeah, i heard how dry its been down there....yall need some rain, i'll gladly donate some of ours....

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
Are you meaning the brake light on the dash flashes?

If so your brake fluid is low.

When's the last time you flushed it? Every 2 years...

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
Yeah...I just had run it really hard the weekend of the race...and I flushed my system and it's all happy now. I was wondering if I had somehow damaged it while racing..and that's why I asked the question. I took care of it thanks.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
Yeah...I just had run it really hard the weekend of the race...and I flushed my system and it's all happy now. I was wondering if I had somehow damaged it while racing..and that's why I asked the question. I took care of it thanks.
maybe it sucked some air if you pumped the brakes hard

Users who are viewing this thread