Votes: 31 30.1%
  • 6 light mod

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • leave them alone!

Votes: 63 61.2%

• Total voters

maoun

Established Member
the sequentials are much more subtle and good looking that you'd ever expect......please only comment on them if you've seen them, as i did not expect them to be too incredible but now think that they make an impressive difference

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
This is the first car I've ever done ANY appearance mods to which means I must really like it. I've only done 2.. sequential turns and billet locks, both of which I think are pretty cool and not ricey and not too much bling. I did the sequentials because I'll never forgot when I was 5 and my neighbor had a 67 Cougar and that was way cool to see the lights. On the Mustang its understated but its neat to catch some guy or a family sitting at a light behind me pointing at the turns and smiling.. Only other mod I was going to do was the CDC side scoops but they are discontinued. Add in 10.5" rears w/ 315 rubber and the car has a nice look..

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
the sequentials are much more subtle and good looking that you'd ever expect......please only comment on them if you've seen them, as i did not expect them to be too incredible but now think that they make an impressive difference

I agree, they look way cool :coolman:

Some of the newer ones have a way to hook them up so the sequence is disabled when you put the brakes on.
The wife's sequence outward when the brakes are applied.

They are rock solid too, no problems in almost 4 years.

I think I paid around $270 for them from CDC.

-Brian

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun

Do you have a link to a video by any chance?

jream

mods, DAMN peer pressure!
Established Member

Matt M PA

Established Member
I got my sequentials for my previous 02 GT. I liked them so much that when I traded the car for my Cobra, I kept the modules and reinstalled them.

I think sequentials are great. Plus, they do give you the "6 light"
mod too.

I got mine from this site...
http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/mustang.html
...shows some great pics and movies.

Users who are viewing this thread