BRAKE DUCTS FOR COBRAS!!

jonas

Established Member
Hi gang
I would like to pass on some info about brake ducting. Ive been working with B and D geting my suspension work there and found out they did brake ducting for our cobras. Much cheaper than the shm crap but I dont have the exact pricing.

Talk to brian of B and D and mention my name, George on SVT Performance and he will cut you guys a deal!

These guys are IMHO the premiere mustang suspension peeps for the 87 up mustangs in the los angeles area.

Their number is ( 818 ) 992-3278
website
http://www.bdracing.net/

They do both griggs and maximum motorsports, a rarity for a shop to be resellers and installers for both. what that means is they will tell you exactly what maufacturer is better per part per application.

If you ever come down to the shop, let me know and I will meet up with you if you wish. I live 15 minutes from the shop

bborder

Established Member
George- I've got a set that I'm not using because the ducting will rub when the wheels are at full lock. Nevertheless, if you're intent on having them installed, I'll sell you my kit.

jonas

Established Member
My name is George
sonic blue coupe, waiting on parts so shes still with me to minimize downtime. I sold my gt so my cobra is also my daily driver. I watched the install The parts are top notch!! the flanges are lazer cut and the metal plate is pretty thick.

Im doing the exhaust (maggies x and catback) grigs coilovers with konis (still havent decided on spring rates). mm bushings and full length subs. brake ducts. mm cc plates and some other odds and ends I dont remember. I want to try some svtoa meets and see how I like road racing/auto x. If its anything like I think it is then ill probably have brian do the works :)

I think Brian is kinda shocked many of us know each other online and in person. The cobra guys are much closer than the more common gt folk :). He will say "There is a guy named so and so, you should ride in his car to see how you like that setup". I almost always end up saying yea I know who he is.

who has the wrecked red cobra out front? I dont know who's car that is :(

maoun

Established Member
red was from willow springs svtoa event...i'm on the svtoa board...check us out man :)

i'm pickin mine up on saturday....if you're close you should meet me there so we can take a look at it all done...rollbar and everything

m.

Users who are viewing this thread