Brake Caliper Parts

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Needing to buy a "brake caliper parts" kit from Advance Auto because the bottom clip on my caliper has begun to slide out. Probably because the tiny little tabs on the back side have gotten broke off. Advance Autos parts site( Online Auto Parts and Auto Accessories Store at PartsAmerica.com ) list a bunch of different part numbers for the front calipers when looking for a Lightning. Can anyone confirm which part number I need? I like going with a part number in hand so I don't get the wrong thing, I hate our Advance Auto so bad because there is only a few guys that know anything that work there. Here is a pic of the clip I speak of:

brakeclipac6.jpg

jlightning347

Jimmy Lightning
Established Member
I had the same problem with my Lightning. I went to ford and got new clips. The part number I have is F75Z-2L200-AB. I hope this helps. I don't know why I still have the box with the old parts.... haha

Last edited:

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
I had the same problem with my Lightning. I went to ford and got new clips. The part number I have is F75Z-2L200-AB. I hope this helps. I don't know why I still have the box with the old parts.... haha

Thank you, that helps a bunch. Do you remember if that part number is for one clip or two and how much it cost? Thanks!

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Thanks a bunch, I was going to run by the Ford dealer for some other parts anyways so I'm glad you found that part number.

Users who are viewing this thread