Braided or Stainless

GutweinMC

Established Member
We are putting together a 3.6L LC KB kit for a customer and he wants to dress up his engine bay a little bit. Does anyone know of a company with braided or stainless lines made for a 2013 GT500? I was hoping to have to avoid buying it by the foot and cutting it all. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

TORQJNKY

I think most if not all the aftermarket fuel systems come with cut to fit fuel hose with fittings like Fragola. I'm installing this for the time being but will be buying stainless hardline to run custom bent and polished hard lines when I can find the time to do it.

13RaceRedShelby

Established Member
Sooooo... here is an option. Actually two options. I was hoping to TRY this out myself before giving it away but oh well. This company does custom braided hoses. They claim it is a tight, quality fit but I have no experience with the company. I liked it because I could use factory molded hoses rather than bending straight hoses. The two options are 1) you order new hoses and send to them or 2) you send them your stock hoses. I couldn't find our hoses in the link they provided (not to mention I know they are expensive) so i was going to send them my stock hoses. Maybe you can be our guinea pig?

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/SPT5700.htm

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I've seen some covers now for things like radiator hoses.
As far as pre-made, I'd really recommend just having them made custom to your specific car.
Might be a pain to make, but not really that bad and then you can have them ran tight and neater than a pre-made set. Just my opinion from actual experience with braided line.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread