Braggin Rights Back On! (TX)

MR-BOLT

"TQ DEMON"
Established Member
F*** yeah I'm down :rockon:, my truck was not done in time for the last 1 but I went to watch & it wasn't pretty. Come on guys here is our chance to show these chevy boys up, hopefully some of faster L's will show up this time!!! :coolman:

MR-BOLT

"TQ DEMON"
Established Member
I just checked the schedule & it's a import vs domestic event :(, I thought it was gonna be specifically an L & chevy truck event :bash:! I might show up for the heck of it :shrug:, but I guess I'll just have to wait til the fall event for the real SHOWDOWN!

Last edited:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Wont make it to this one either... And yeah I agree, and no offense to anyone, please leave the 13 and 14 sec. passes at home guys

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
Wont make it to this one either... And yeah I agree, and no offense to anyone, please leave the 13 and 14 sec. passes at home guys

ouch man. whats the point then? theres always someone faster with more money and more mods than the next, whether its a Lightning or a Chevy.

i suppose i wont be there cause i havent run mine yet and would hate to be another 13 second pass there. I'd hate to go and have a good time running my truck.

You're totally right man.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
LOL..... Reread the first line. Or pick your battles a little wiser than the last group did.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
There is a truck class, that is what i am excited about. Just don't know if we will be running against each other, or will it be an actual race (Ford vs. Toyota) It will be fun!

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
i know you said no offense, but im pretty sure many would be turned off from the event by what you said. no matter if you said "no offense."

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Well sorry if I didn't sugar coat it but the(I guess I should have said high 13) and 14 sec passes lost it. If you wanna win leave the HIGH 13 and 14 sec trucks at home. If you dont care then go out there and make as many of em as you want. Sorry if I had to be the guy to point all of this out (because many are thinking it). But then again I hate to see us lose.

MR-BOLT

"TQ DEMON"
Established Member
I agree with fuzzie, like I stated before I was at the last one & it was painful to watch so many SLOW lightning passes :(.

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
Or maybe they just had better trucks. Period. It maybe cheaper or their mode might be more for the money? Why not have the 13 sec trucks race 13 sec chevys? I fail to see where comparison racing is retarted. Make races compared on horsepower and weight as opposed to who is faster. But it's all good I'll just watch. I would hope we can win some more races. I hate losing as well.

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
Oh and my L is not exactly stock so I'm sure I wouldn't be another slow L out there I just was saying I don't know what I'd run. 4lb lower, c&l plenum, sbtb, dsg elbow and k&n filter, tune, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread