Bradenton Speedway this Sunday

golfprowanabe

Established Member
Guys,
Just how strict are they with the rules? I have 440 HP with a best of 11.54 at 120 mph. Of course I have a helmet, but I don't have a drive shaft loop or 5 point harness. I know that anything under 11.99 is supposed to have a rollbar. Will they not let me run? Would it help if I just said it runs 12.9 and I could at least get one run in! LOL

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
They will go with what you say. However, if you run well into the 11's they will stop you from running as it is no fluke.

golfprowanabe

Established Member
I believe the site said anything 13.99 and under requires a drive shaft loop. If I show up without one, will they stop me from comming in.

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
If its a Runday Sunday then they may tech you. I was out on Thursday TnT and they didnt say squat to me running mid 11s all day.
I have never been on Sunday and if they do tech you and dont have the required safety its a no go. TnT are very forgiving.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I ran there last Sunday at a private track rental.
This is in my 03 Cobra vert running mid 10s.
They didn't look at my car at all.

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Private track rental might not apply.^^^^^

How did you do last weekend??^^^^ I have been sick for the past few days.

Back to the track day. Good luck if you end up going and getting to run. Let us know how you did.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Private track rental might not apply.^^^^^

How did you do last weekend??^^^^ I have been sick for the past few days.

Back to the track day. Good luck if you end up going and getting to run. Let us know how you did.

I did good. Unfortunately I did not beat my best ET but I was able to increase my best mph from 132 to 134.
This was with a 10.7
Good luck this weekend!

bubbaflaat

Established Member
Yeah Bradenton Motorsports Park is a VERY forgiving track for the test and tunes... I've literally bought a beer from the stand and grabbed it with my race wristband on... lol

Users who are viewing this thread