BPS Fuel Rails/Polishesd..Pics

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Sylvain @ BPS hooked me up with these. I think he's offering some polished sets + anodized. They are a super quality piece as is everything else he turns out! I also got the fuel line relocation kit to run the line behind the s/c. Easy install, I'm well pleased. Sylvain polished on my TVS a tad while he was at it. Check out BPS website, he's got the goods!
DSC00820_zpsff51a217.jpg

DSC00827_zps398ee700.jpg

DSC00858_zpsd068a871.jpg

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
Sylvain @ BPS hooked me up with these. I think he's offering some polished sets + anodized. They are a super quality piece as is everything else he turns out! I also got the fuel line relocation kit to run the line behind the s/c. Easy install, I'm well pleased. Sylvain polished on my TVS a tad while he was at it. Check out BPS website, he's got the goods!
DSC00820_zpsff51a217.jpg

DSC00827_zps398ee700.jpg

DSC00858_zpsd068a871.jpg

Super nice setup,,polishing the SC is high on my list for winter mod. What all did you have done, porting??

What kind of price did all that run??? Polished rails, relocation, SC,,,PM me if you'd rather not post.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I asked about porting the TVS & he said there wasn't much to port on these, so no porting was done. The polish job is over the top. A true mirror finish! It's way more detailed than the polished Whipple on one of my Terminators, no contest.
About pricing on the TVS, I'd say ask Sylvain just to be fair. The fuel rails in black are $279. The fuel line adapter kit is $149 in black. Easy install, super machine work, & a clean look.
I've since then added a polished twin 67 from VMP, 2.4 pulley & tune.

Ky GT500

Established Member
I've got the polished FRPP twin 65,, this would complete my look. I'll get up with Sylvain,,I've got a few things from him before. Thanks.

BilletProShop

Established Member
DSC00820_zpsff51a217.jpg

DSC00827_zps398ee700.jpg

DSC00858_zpsd068a871.jpg

Doug,
happy to hear that you like the polished TVS and the rails that we did for your car, i can tell you this.... there won't be many like this

Sylvain
BilletProShop.com

Last edited:

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Thanks again Sylvain. It looks great! At Shelbyfest I had several people think it was chrome plated. I said no, it's just polished " that " good.
Sounds like I'll have one of the few. As I said earlier, the polished Whipple I have doesn't look NEAR as good as this TVS.

Users who are viewing this thread