BPS Custom Spec Bullet Racing Cams

jazz

Established Member
was thinking of getting these cams, adds about 50rwhp too. what do you think? yay or nayy, anyone else has these or different cams...
current setup is 2.8kb (22lbs of boost, e85 and headers)

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
installed them on my buddy's whippled shelby. 3.4, ARH headers, all supporting mods. car drives great, no comprimises there. they sound nasty to boot.

so I ended up ordering a set for my car too. did a lot of reading on L&M, Kurgan (VMP), JDM. I wanted NSR and a good balance of performance but not lose driveability. so BPS got my money. will be installing next month

Mike

deepblue13

Established Member
I have been contemplating a set of cams but think I will build the motor first. Still a toss up for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jazz

Established Member
same here^^ thinking about building the motor first too... gona have to wait for the cams now, blower is goin bad,gonna start another post for the blower

tvspower

Established Member
My 08 has BPS Cams.... Increased power ( who cares) the sound is a 10 Star.....Driveability is a 10 also... Very Happy....660rhp/670rtq

tvspower

Established Member
MY setup... Bps Cams.. Ported Vmp gen1/elbow.. 123Jlt.. 13/14 inj..CJ tb... new fore fuel pumps..... larger Afco cooling..170 thermo/ 15% lower/ 2.5 upper... plugs.. Mcleod Rxt....lethal exhaust...high flow cats.... 4:10 gears and rebuilt tranny... 17* timing ... 18psi at 6k... BMR suspension. etc....etc... I asked for a conservative tune for longevity.... I know I left some hp/tq on the table. but... running this for a long time is my goal....

jazz

Established Member
Nice i just ordered them. I ll post videos and review after the installl. Only thing not happy about is that it takes 3 weeks for the cams to arrive...

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Nice i just ordered them. I ll post videos and review after the installl. Only thing not happy about is that it takes 3 weeks for the cams to arrive...

Good deal. I agree, it would be nice if they stocked a few. I'm at two weeks. Hopefully their time estimate is accurate

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread