boy faints during spelling bee, wakes up, gets word right!

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
I saw that on TV...nothing else was on that night..lol...i dont know what's worse...The fact that I was watching the spelling bee or the fact that he is a tool!!!!

I like how everyone just watches and no one tries to help him.

SVTCOUPLE

Established Member
Little dude was out of it, did you see his eyes roll and his head wobble, got to give him credit for pulling it together and getting the word right.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
ROFL.... Wow, I didn't realize just how much of a contact sport spelling bees can be. You see, I am a horrible speller and could not stand up to that kind of competitive stress. :D :D :D

Actually, I think his brains operating system locked up there for a second. About like Windows 98 used to do all the time. I think the jar from hitting the ground bumped it loose. I do give the fellow credit for getting back up and knocking the word out.

What in the heck does that word mean anyway?! hehe

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
NERDS.... haha, that is sooo funny! I saw a cut of that on ESPN. I cant believe that kid right there didnt help, but hell, does anybody know how far he went?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Yeap, I saw that too. Math-counts was right after it on ESPN....I was a little bored.:lol1:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Nobody helped because they were hoping he was out of the competition.:p They knew that gave a better chance of winning. That reminded me of mr. bean in the movie rat race.:lol:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
never seen anyone that dayum nervous at a spelling bee i been to a couple when i was like in 2nd grade easy words i usually got in trouble cause i liked to burp into the micophone but i always spelt my words right:p

Users who are viewing this thread