Bowling Green,Ky this weekend!

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
Man O Man guys....I reckon its Fun Ford Weekend here in Bowling Green !
I've never seen soooOOOOOoooo many bad azz Stangs in one place! I've missed my 95 alot lately...today I almost wrecked driving through town admiring everyone else's.Every year you could imagine is here.I even saw a really good race on a two lane near Beech Bend Park.A black 03/04 with skinnies on the front :bowdown: was pulling away from another pack of mustangs that were trying their best to keep up...it was awsome.I couldn't wipe the grin off my face! This is of course a Corvette town...I wonder how all the "****y" corvette owners like having their town over run with Mustangs!
Granted,not ALL vette owners are ****y...but some can be.
Hope some of you guys made it up here...I must of died and gone to Mustang heaven! :rockon:

wakeboarder193

Established Member
hey, i live in nashville too, and haven't heard a damn thing about bowling green. if there's anything fun later tonight or tomorrow post up and i'll make my way up there.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I just got home, I was there all day sat. Definitely a good place to go if you love bad ass stangs.

Plenty of bad ass 96-98 Cobra's also. There was a 96-98 in the wild street class that ran 8.50's. EA (I believe is his screenname) was also there (red 96-98 with the black roof), his car is 10x better looking in person than it is in pics. Anyone close should definitely make the drive, it was well worth my 2 hours.

Ford Racing had a yellow/black stripe GT and a 00 R there. No GT500 though, kind of disappointed about that.

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
i was planning on going dwon today. but a friend is leaving for the navy tuesaday ive partied a little hard this weekend and ended up sleeping til 230 today

Users who are viewing this thread