Bowling anybody?

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
So I went bowling last night, G/F and wanted to go, so we went along with my buddy and his G/F..I hadn't been bowling in atleast 6-7 years. Pretty fun, but man do I suck, I think my highest game was like a 92 or something, and that was after a couple beers that I was getting that good. My g/f on the other hand kept bowling over 100 everytimg and beat us all. I was actually surprised..had a pretty good time, well the drinks helped. :-D

So any other bowlers out here, and i'm guessing my score blows :burnout:

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Yeah your score is pretty damn low. I usually bowl atleast every couple weeks. First time I went though I didn't break one hundred. Now I bowl about 160-170, and my girlfriend gets about 70 hahaha.

Ben 98

Established Member
a big group of us went bowling this weekend, and after a few beers we decided that if you made a gutter ball you had to make your next shot with you pants around your ankles. Well my next attempt I made a gutter ball, the funny part was i got a spare with my pants around my ankles

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Back when I was in HS I bowled at least once a week on a league...got into some tournaments and actually won one. Got some scholarship money there that helped me out...now lately it's been off and on...every couple months or so..but my average is around 185...if I could get more strikes it would be higher, but i'm damn good at picking up spares. :)

bnglcat

Established Member
You're scores aren't really that bad for someone that doesn't bowl. I bowl in 6 leagues a week and average anywhere from 195-210 on my tough/sport shot leagues and 220-230 on my normal type leagues. It is what I do when I am not messing with the car.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
The girlfriend and i went Midnight Bowling this weekend...it was fun...not much of a bowler myself...best score was 130.

The things they are doing with the black lights/neon, and music make the game a lot more enjoyable. Its been years since I played, but this midnight bowling thing is damn fun.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Bowling averages explained...

0-75 = young child
76-125 = once a year bowler
126-150 = beginning league bowler who isn't all that serious. May own bowling ball
151-175 = majority of league bowlers. Occasional handicap tournament participation. usually have 2 balls. :-D
176-200 = good league bowler. Half a dozen balls in their closet. Occasional scratch tournament participation.
201-225 = top league bowler. Enters tournaments often and competes with other similar bowlers for high league average. Balls coming out of their ears.
226 and up = semi pro or pro bowler. Has an entire room dedicated to trophy and ball storage.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
flyn high again said:
Bowling averages explained...

176-200 = good league bowler. Half a dozen balls in their closet. Occasional scratch tournament participation.

NicE!!!!!

But I only play <5 times a year and still keep mine around 200.

Last edited:

Griffin

Established Member
It doesn't surprise me you bowl like a girl. With pipe cleaner arms I am impressed you were even able to pick the bowling ball up and get it down the lane.

My guess is you used the orange house ball. Did they have the bumber inserts present so you were ensured of hitting at least on pin?

:loser:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Griffin said:
It doesn't surprise me you bowl like a girl. With pipe cleaner arms I am impressed you were even able to pick the bowling ball up and get it down the lane.

My guess is you used the orange house ball. Did they have the bumber inserts present so you were ensured of hitting at least on pin?

:loser:

Ha! atleast I dont have pipe arms with a gut, you couldnt even buff 1/4 of the car without being sore and having to stop. :loser:

Now back to the thread at hand before we were interuppted by some homo who loves stalking me and even has my name in his profile. :bored:

Last edited:

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
ive been bowling since i have been 6 yrs old. At one time i almost went pro but i was in high school, so that didnt work out too well. I dont bowl as often as i would like to but i have kept my average to about a 195-215

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
LTHL PSI said:
Damn, well atleast I found a new thing to do on slow nights. :)

I haven't had time recently but a bowling league is great fun. You get to BS with the guys, Beat up on the other team to satisfy competitive urges, watch the pretty girls go by, and drink beer while doing it. What more could you want? :beer:

bnglcat

Established Member
flyn high again said:
I haven't had time recently but a bowling league is great fun. You get to BS with the guys, Beat up on the other team to satisfy competitive urges, watch the pretty girls go by, and drink beer while doing it. What more could you want? :beer:

Couldn't have said it better myself. :beer:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Yeah I bowl once in a while, my average is like 70 sumthing.. but I have broken the triple digits twice...

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I can't bowl for crap since I can't get my fingers in the ball. A 15 to 16 lb ball is a requirement. Don't bowl enough to get a ball. Once a year I bowl. 140's average.

RiceEatingStang

RiceEatingStang
Established Member
I've been bowling since 3rd grade, but only in the last 2 years have taken it really seriously. I got my average up to 204 last season, with the help of my first 800 series, 824, thank you very much. Haha, this is so tight, people that care about cars AND bowling, I thought I was the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread