BOV Pic and Video Request

ret_junior

LS7 HNTR
Established Member
I just bought a new hp twin turbo kit and they came with plastic bov's and I don't want them. I want to get new bov's but i don't know what to get, can someone please help me. Someone said Tial, Turbonetics, or Precision but I don't know which bov I need. So can u guys post up pictures of yours and videos if u have them so I can see and hear what I'm getting. Thanks :)

Last edited:

candyroush

Established Member
I have the upgraded billet ones from HP. The plastic ones are the same ones used on a 1.8t VW motor. Some people weld flanges on the intercooler to run Tial ect...
Here is the turbosmart version which should be a direct replacement

yhst-22296486597181_2166_341548153

And here is my car with the billet upgrages
100_0318.jpg

[youtube_browser]8H7e1B0YVS8&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

ret_junior

LS7 HNTR
Established Member
I have the upgraded billet ones from HP. The plastic ones are the same ones used on a 1.8t VW motor. Some people weld flanges on the intercooler to run Tial ect...
Here is the turbosmart version which should be a direct replacement

yhst-22296486597181_2166_341548153

And here is my car with the billet upgrages
100_0318.jpg

[youtube_browser]8H7e1B0YVS8&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

Sick!!!!! :) that's the sound I want! Do u have or know the part# so I can order the ones that you are running on Ur car? And your video is sick!! Thanks for the help. :)

Slow99x

Established Member
Tial is the best BOV hands down. If you look at any 1000+ hp turbo car you will find a Tial or a similar design.

gtmustang00

Established Member
Get a Hellion kit. Hands down better quality! Bassani makes the piping. Hp kits do make great power though.

candyroush

Established Member
Sick!!!!! :) that's the sound I want! Do u have or know the part# so I can order the ones that you are running on Ur car? And your video is sick!! Thanks for the help. :)

Not sure on the part #. I honestly wouldn't bother deal with HP. If I were in your shoes I would just buy the turbosmart ones. They make good quality products

that burnout was absolutely disgusting!

Thanks

off topic. but is this a good kit to get? i heard
it takes like a year to get everything?

Yes its an awesome, kit but HP's customer service or lack there of is not good. And yes it will probably take you a year to get receive everything from them.

Thats easily one of my top 4 favorite burnouts ever!!!

Thanks

Tial is the best BOV hands down. If you look at any 1000+ hp turbo car you will find a Tial or a similar design.

Tial does make top notch stuff but is not a direct replacement, and the turbosmart ones will do just fine.

Get a Hellion kit. Hands down better quality! Bassani makes the piping. Hp kits do make great power though.

Hellion does make a nice kit but I'm not a fan of how it uses the factory manifolds and is considerably more money.

yeah pretty much

Thanks again

Dave_6

Established Member
I've seen that burnout vid a few times and yes it is ****ing awesome! That is one badass car you have candyroush! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread