BOUND BY BOOST / Springfield, MA - some perspective events.

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Hey guys,

For those of you that know me, you know I started a Forced Induction Performance Group called "Bound By Boost". We have 15 members, and are growing. The site was remodelled in the fall, and will be updated and kept fresh weekly during this coming season.

Right now, Jake C. has been giving me some help, and I have gotten the support from other club members and non-members. The club is here for all to enjoy - NA and 1.0 Liters Welcome :thumbsup:

Our meets Ranged from 8 to 35 people last year, but we want to grow, as well as work with massdriven on some events to help the growth of the entire automotive community.

Some perspective events are:

March - Openning Hooters Meet / Springfield, MA

Hooters / F1 - Weathersfield, CT

April - WNEC ESC Annual Car show

(usually 100 plus cars - but if massdriven shows MANY, a good chance to have fun at an amature event [even my WRX won a trophy last year]Proceeds to WNEC ESC)

- 2nd Official BBB Poker Run - (Proceeds to BBB)

May - Bikini Photo Shoot

(get your cars pic with some bikini gals - Donating proceeds to charity)

Feedback, Help, advice, ideas?!?!?!?!

Let us know.

Stang2WRX

Established Member
544aa18e.jpg

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
nice Kitt...i have been to 2...or 3? of the meets and its DEFF a good time. everyone gets along great and many many diff style cars. i'm lookin foward to this year!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Need some events for the Eastern Mass. folk. There is a strong community here in the South Shore.

David

dave...we try ot move things around. springfeild is a nice lil 45min drive to go have a good night and meet some cool people and see some cool cars. im sure something will happen out this way also...doesnt hurt to drive the car though!

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
doesnt hurt to drive the car though!

Seeing that I go to NED fairly oftern (2hr drive), I am not concerned about driving the car. Just making a suggestion that to potentially increase membership some of the events should be closer to the people.:idea: That's all.

David

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Seeing that I go to NED fairly oftern (2hr drive), I am not concerned about driving the car. Just making a suggestion that to potentially increase membership some of the events should be closer to the people.:idea: That's all.

David

Thanks for the feedback Dave!

I think our bikini day may be getting planned for out by the coast!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:

David

oh yea deff...well join up!! most of the members (and people that go) are form central / west MA with only a few exceptions as of now i believe...right Kitt?

Stang2WRX

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
oh yea deff...well join up!! most of the members (and people that go) are form central / west MA with only a few exceptions as of now i believe...right Kitt?

Correct jake.. But the guy with the GNX and Evo MR is from ur way.. also, eric (longshot) was considering joining a while back...

Basically we have about 60-80% of meets out this way right now, with some down in CT, and some E. Mass... because that's where the members are from.. Jake's absolutely right.. If we get more members from that way, our meets will be migrating.

Users who are viewing this thread