Bought Some 360 Games Today

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I went to Eb Games earlier today and bought Far Cry 2, Saints Row 2, Midnight Club : Los Angeles. I have not played them yet, But the Map inside of Midnight Club is Awesome.. Its Huge, Very Big. The Game has In-Car Driving like Test Drive Unlimited and a Nice Selection of Cars like The..
Saleen S302E, C6 Z06, Buick GNX, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible and so many more. They also include bikes like Test Drive, And have the Kawasaki ZX-14, Ducati 999R and you can modify so many things on the car and also Inside of the car...Then all the different kinds of races you can do. When your in Free Roam and Cruising, Other Fast Cars in the game will be driving around and also Hanging out in Parking Lots with other Cars like a Hangout.. So if you pass another Fast Car and you want to race it, Just Flash your Headlights and the Race starts Right Then and There... Like Roll Racing which is Crazy lol, Then Far Cry 2.. The game is Crazy. The Map Alone is Another Huge Map. Its Africa and said to be some 50 Miles Across in the game and you can roam all around Africa driving, Flying and so many other things, And Saints Row which i heard is Better Than GTA.. I actually been having my GTA Since it first came out, But i just started playing it. So we will see... I own the first Saints Row and it was Crazy Fun, So i can Imagine what New Stuff is in this new one. So go check these games out :rockon:

Last edited:

Jaysin

Established Member
I need some new games. My newest one is GTA4, I bought it the day it came out, let a friend borrow it a week later and havent seen it since. Same thing happened with my Assassins Creed, never beat either one. Id really like to try out Dead Space and im interested in Far Cry, seems to have gotten alot of praise.

I absolutely REFUSE to buy any more games (minus GOW2) until I get a HDTV!! Sooo, until then, I'll stick to cod4 and gow2.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
damn you must have a lot of free time, i can barely keep up with one game at a time.
Same here. I play COD4 every now and then sometimes hit up GTA and play guitar hero/rockband periodically. Oh and Halo3 every now and again, but usually don't have enough time to dedicate to a game to just play.

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
I picked up Midnight club Sunday afternoon. Started with the 240 sx( it was this or an 83 Golf or a scirocco). Sold that after I won the 69 camaro. Graphics are good. Not much of a story really. you just drive around and race people. Which is fine by me. Its worth checking out

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i didn't really know what Far Cry 2 was all about until I read this thread, I just checked out screenshots on gamestop.com, the game looks sick. Def on my top 3 of next games to buy....COD:W&W, Dead Space, Far Cry 2.

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
damn you must have a lot of free time, i can barely keep up with one game at a time.

+1 I have a system. At any given time, I play one game for the story, CoD4 for multiplayer and one racing game. Once I finish the "story game" I move on to the next. (Unless it's BioShock. The I just play it again. :D)

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
I bought far cry 2 last week. Alot people hate on it for all the traveling you have to do but once a fire fight begins it is worth it. Plus I like all the sneaking

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
your post angers me. I recently got saints row 2, fable 2, and am about to get gears of war 2, but my F*****G XBOX broke again for the 5th time!!!!
i think it's time to buy a new one.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
your post angers me. I recently got saints row 2, fable 2, and am about to get gears of war 2, but my F*****G XBOX broke again for the 5th time!!!!
i think it's time to buy a new one.

Time to get a new one buddy, i got the red eye of death once, they fixed it and has been working fine every since. If i get it again I am going to let them repair it then trade it in for an elite. Also I got 360 the first day it came out.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Buy a Elite. No Red Ring of Death for me [RROD]. I've had mine for more than a year and have played it for hours......

Doesn't matter if you have an elite or not, all new xbox's come with the 65nm falcon chip which is supposed to stop the cpu from overheating. You can tell if you have a newer model because it will come with a HDMI port.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Buy a Elite. No Red Ring of Death for me [RROD]. I've had mine for more than a year and have played it for hours......

My friend bought his elite brand new along with his tv and a few games. A few months ago in the summer it got the ring. He called xbox repair center and within 3 weeks they sent him a brand new one:rockon:. Mine just got the ring over a month ago but I've been lazy to call. So i finally called 2 nights ago and said I bought my xbox about a year ago in November. They said my warrenty was up but they had a 3 year warrenty out or something so the guy kept saying no charge no charge.:banana: So they sent me the shipping label via email and told me if I use my own box and send it out it will be quicker than them sending me a box and I just gotta take it to a UPS store and Ill probably get some bubble wrap from around the house. I was pretty glad to hear it would be covered. id rather not play 2 3 weeks than buy a ps3 anyday.

Last edited:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
I bought far cry 2 last week. Alot people hate on it for all the traveling you have to do but once a fire fight begins it is worth it. Plus I like all the sneaking

Very well said! I love all of those aspects as well.

Seems like the same main games are on everyone's radar. Must be good! I know the one's I picked up are.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Elite here. Almost a year and no RROD. It does freeze occasionally. But I just turn it off and on. I'd rather do that once in a while than be without it for 3-4 weeks.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
My friend bought his elite brand new along with his tv and a few games. A few months ago in the summer it got the ring. He called xbox repair center and within 3 weeks they sent him a brand new one:rockon:. Mine just got the ring over a month ago but I've been lazy to call. So i finally called 2 nights ago and said I bought my xbox about a year ago in November. They said my warrenty was up but they had a 3 year warrenty out or something so the guy kept saying no charge no charge.:banana: So they sent me the shipping label via email and told me if I use my own box and send it out it will be quicker than them sending me a box and I just gotta take it to a UPS store and Ill probably get some bubble wrap from around the house. I was pretty glad to hear it would be covered. id rather not play 2 3 weeks than buy a ps3 anyday.

that's bs. i got my shipping materials (box/etc..) the NEXT DAY when i called mine in for RROD repair. i sent it out and it took about 3 weeks for it to come back. when i did call in though, the lady told me it was out of warranty and left it at that :bored::dw: i then said, "i thought you guys extended the warranty for 3 years?!" and she said, "that's only for the 3 red lights issue. does yours have this issue?" i said yes and she asked me if i was sure, because they were NOT going to warranty it if it was any other issue. i was like, wtf beyotch?! YES it has the RROD issue! :cuss:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
hahaha. I had the RROD on mine a few months after I got it way back when. I went online, input my info about a couple of days later got my box. Sent it out and had a new one back in 1 and a half weeks. Totally painless and quite quick I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread