Bought one last night...

Mystic 544

Established Member
Purchased a Black 03 SVT Focus the other night to assume daily driver and new job customer visit duties.
Build date 5/28/03
Black with the Red interior
Audiophile (Rocks) Cold weather package & Tints
No HID or moon roof :(
Great fin. %, aggressive price point and only 6700 miles!
A blast to drive...very tight and she screams in the upper RPM's
A little too quiet, so I'm going to have to find a good sounding "fart-can" exhaust system. Will probably get a cold air set-up, short-shifter and a performance tune sometime soon!
What are the good and active Focus web sites out there?
Any suggestions on mods...who works best and best place for low prices?
Need to come up with a good saying for the plate too!

Now I just need to sell the Vert. and pick up an 03/04 Cobra to keep the SVT theme...HahaHaHaHa!

:beer:

2814v

Established Member
Congrads on the new SVTF, mine is also my daily and I love it. Good milage and lots of fun to drive. Sounds like you have a killer 96 cobra. Allways have been a big fan of the 96 to 98's. I used to have a 97 coupe (RIP) I still miss that car.

Mike-SVT

Established Member
welcome to da club. You will find you enjoy it more every time you drive it. I have 30,000 on mine and it's great.

Get the mods I have in my sig as the CAI improves throttle response, the bushings tighten up the drivetrain and get rid of the CLUNK on aggressive shifts due to the stock marshmellow bushings and the shifter, well, it shifts sooo much better than stock.

check out www.focaljet.com for SVTF info. It's the largers Foci-centric website and the best. SVTPerformance is great but more Foci owners on focaljet..

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread