bought from tps

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Bought a few things from Mike (over $4k), no issues with him at all and he called me about my order and everything.

Will order from him again.

lovebread

Established Member
TPS was just acquired by Borelli Motor Sports out of SJ. They give great financing deals on superchargers if you're into that sort of thing.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I asked if they sold coil over springs for my coil overs and they told me for my coil overs (megans, basically same as BC racing) that nobody makes springs for them, except for megan itself. Lol, after that I knew I wasn't gonna buy anything from them. Too bad too since they are close.

For my springs setup I contacted Ground Control, they make custom springs, just give them the specs for your setup. They are in the same city as AED, Shingle Springs!

mavfan37

'13 DIB 5.0
Established Member
I dealt with mike when I bought my stage 2 brake kit. I will never get anything through them ever again and no one in my DFW5.0 group will ever get anything though them. terrible experience.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I dealt with mike when I bought my stage 2 brake kit. I will never get anything through them ever again and no one in my DFW5.0 group will ever get anything though them. terrible experience.

I agree, I also ordered some brake related items from them a few times and shipping took 2-3 weeks and the last time I ordered from them the items were on back order and they didn't ever tell me meanwhile my car was waiting for the parts which from my understanding were in stock LOL! But yeah too many other vendors to go with before I'll need these guys again also every time I tried to call no one was available.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I bought my Procharger kit from them last year. Was very happy with them.

Thanks.. glad your happy with the supercharger :)

Bought a few things from Mike (over $4k), no issues with him at all and he called me about my order and everything.

Will order from him again.

Thanks... :beer:

TPS was just acquired by Borelli Motor Sports out of SJ. They give great financing deals on superchargers if you're into that sort of thing.

Not 100% true... I sold my installation shop to Borelli Motor Sports but still own and operate TPSMotorsports.com. The main reason I sold the shop which was doing better than it has ever done was to spend more time with my family and to expand our online business in addition to improving our online customer's experience with us.

I asked if they sold coil over springs for my coil overs and they told me for my coil overs (megans, basically same as BC racing) that nobody makes springs for them, except for megan itself. Lol, after that I knew I wasn't gonna buy anything from them. Too bad too since they are close.

For my springs setup I contacted Ground Control, they make custom springs, just give them the specs for your setup. They are in the same city as AED, Shingle Springs!

You basically just validated my answer to you. You couldn't get them from Megan or BC and had to get them from Ground Countrol as a special order. Yes anything is available if it's custom made to order. Megan and BC makes their coilovers in China and don't offer any spring options.

I agree, I also ordered some brake related items from them a few times and shipping took 2-3 weeks and the last time I ordered from them the items were on back order and they didn't ever tell me meanwhile my car was waiting for the parts which from my understanding were in stock LOL! But yeah too many other vendors to go with before I'll need these guys again also every time I tried to call no one was available.

Unfortunately, we had some issues with our supplier in the past but they've been resolved. We've sold over 1000 sets of rotors and unfortunately there was some growing pains in the past with supply.

I've dealt with mike a couple of times . Really nice guy will be returning for more parts.

Thanks... I appreciate the props. :beer:

When i was shopping for brakes, i called them and left a message. Never heard anything back.. So yeah, they won't be getting any call's from me in the future.. ever.

Sorry about that.. unfortunately when I owned the shop some times the phone calls would go to the shop and was never relayed to me. As long as a call was made to 408/898-4632 or message was forwarded to me I would always return the calls. PMs are actually easier for me to get to as we are swamped with emails, calls, and order fulfillment every day... unfortunately we're not Amazon and have a large staff on hand.

Anytime ive contacted them for a quote they have always got back to me very quick and have good prices.

I try my best and usually get back with everyone pretty quickly but some times we do drop the ball and forget to call some one back. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread