Bought a new diesel...

mustang addict

Established Member
Diesel Pusher that is...

Outside%20travel%20mode_zpsgozkq6ou.jpg

So the family and I have grown to enjoy camping quite a bit. Actually...traveling and camping. So we traded our older Class A for this low mileage one owner Newmar. Here in about a week we are going to hop in and go on our annual camping trip to Disney's Fort Wilderness campgrounds in Orlando. We usually go to Colorado, New Mexico, and a few other jumping off points on our camping trips every year as well. So it will get used. I didn't know how many other RV guys are on the board so I thought I'd share. I never in a million years thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do. But it's incredibly relaxing and gives me 100% devotion to the kids without the stresses of home. Here's a few more pics:

The driver side slides out:

Slides%20Out_zpsyeh1ncl7.jpg

Interior%202_zpsprlwcaca.jpg

Interior_zpsqosbbfzw.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
Beautiful, OP! An old neighbor of mine used to have a 45' Prevost with four slides. Thing was gorgeous, but for every bit of $900K+ it better be! :lol:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
If you ask my wife it is....if there isn't hot water and AC then we're staying at home. LOL

:D

my grandfather kept threatening to buy one but my grandmother vehemently protested on the grounds of it being a vacation for everyone but her since it would need to be cleaned, beds made etc...if they were going on vacation someone else was doing that crap, not her

EB85

Established Member
That thing is a monster. Any bigger and it would have an elevator or a basement.

Nice ride. I think a road trip in something like that would make a great bucket list item.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Very nice RV, I wouldn't consider that camping though. I love to go out camping and set up a tent!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
:D

my grandfather kept threatening to buy one but my grandmother vehemently protested on the grounds of it being a vacation for everyone but her since it would need to be cleaned, beds made etc...if they were going on vacation someone else was doing that crap, not her

I have never understood this personally... You are on vacation, who cares if the bed gets made or not. The only time this should be an issue is once you have returned home when everything needs a quick cleaning before being parked.

earl lee

Established Member
That my friend, is called balling. Haha, nice Diesel Pusher OP!

Ha, +1.

Thats the exact thing I thought when I saw the inside, I was like what is this a tour bus for Drake or something? Ballinnnnnn

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome OP, I don't think I would ever personal own one, but if I did it would look like that.

mustang addict

Established Member
Thanks guys, don't know if I'd call it ballin. LOL Some of these things are insane on the inside. This one is really just your average Class A these days. I wish it had a place to keep my shelby inside...now that would be ballin! haha

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
My wife and I have a 2009 Forest River TT that we use quite a bit. It's nice, but nowhere that caliber! Very nice rig!!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Thanks guys, don't know if I'd call it ballin. LOL Some of these things are insane on the inside. This one is really just your average Class A these days. I wish it had a place to keep my shelby inside...now that would be ballin! haha

If there where affordable ones as nice as that where you could store a car I would live in one hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread