Bought a Glock today!

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
I finally caved in and went and bought me a Glock 27. I have been wanting this gun for a while, now I own it! I love the way it fits in my hands. This is my first pistol so I'm pretty stoked about it! :banana: Does anyone else own this gun?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! I got a G23 and I love it! I do want a 27 next for carry. Have you shot it yet? How do you like it?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
EWWWWW....Sig Sauer or go home....
jk those are very good guns, congrats man. how much did it run you?

f8tlbite

Established Member
I own a G26 - Love it!

If you haven't, you might want to look into the +1 grips

I'm def getting the +1 grip

Congrats! I got a G23 and I love it! I do want a 27 next for carry. Have you shot it yet? How do you like it?

Haven't shot it yet, I'm waiting on my boss to get here so we can go fire a few rounds.

EWWWWW....Sig Sauer or go home....
jk those are very good guns, congrats man. how much did it run you?

$539.00 plus tax.... I bought it new because used ones I found were only about $20.00 cheaper :beer:

f8tlbite

Established Member
glock1.jpg

glock2.jpg

:beer:

f8tlbite

Established Member
he's just a lil guy! :burnout:jk
no thats awesome man for a concealed carry gun if you plan on using it for that.
That's exactly what I plan on doing. I want to get used to the way it feels and shoots first. Then I am getting my CCW. I have fired my friends Glock 27 several times and love it.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I ordered my G26 2 weeks ago for $525. I'm excited to get it.

Instead of getting the Pierce grip extensions I'm going to go with the GAP floor plates. Glocktalk.com has pretty good forums for more info.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
That's exactly what I plan on doing. I want to get used to the way it feels and shoots first. Then I am getting my CCW. I have fired my friends Glock 27 several times and love it.

do they come with the dual action recoil spring? if not look into it, it'll reduce your recoil a bit more for a better shot. :beer:

f8tlbite

Established Member
I ordered my G26 2 weeks ago for $525. I'm excited to get it.

Instead of getting the Pierce grip extensions I'm going to go with the GAP floor plates. Glocktalk.com has pretty good forums for more info.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

do they come with the dual action recoil spring? if not look into it, it'll reduce your recoil a bit more for a better shot. :beer:

No, I dont think it comes with the dual action recoil spring. After the +1, that will be the next mod. :-D

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread