Bought a Cobra to go with my Z06... (Oxford White FTW)

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I sold my KB 03 Cobra around April 08'. Picked up an 03 Z06 in August but still really missed my 03. Found a deal on this high mileage Oxford White Cobra and couldn't pass it up! Its no KB Cobra, but it will do for now. :) I plan on cutting stock springs, black COBRA inserts for the rear bumper, short antennae, Cobra grill emblem, and doing something in the wheel area.

She needs a lot of TLC but thats what I'm here for.

Only mods are a K&N and some mufflers welded into the stock catback.

018-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-3.jpg

Got the windows tinted 20% and the windshield tinted 30%
001-4.jpg

And a friend of mine Photoshopped a drop and painted black stock wheels (I'm cheap)...
OWCobra.jpg

I also hit up the terrible paint with my Porter Cable. I just did the roof so far b/c of time (lack of) and just hit it really quick to see some results.

Before:
006-2.jpg

After (1 round intermediate, 1 round ultra fine, 1 round glaze, and 1 coat wax):
010-2.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Really a nice car, satin wheels don't look bad..

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Looks like a good starting point. I love the white on the 03-04 cobras as I am on my second white 03-04 cobra

Cobrakid

prefers quick, over fast!
Established Member
black wheels look like hell on 95% of vehicles, I don't know why it is such a big trend.

Sorry.... jmo.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
black wheels look like hell on 95% of vehicles, I don't know why it is such a big trend.

Sorry.... jmo.

I love the black wheels on our Z06. The photoshop was just to see how it would look. I prefer chrome.

Nice find!!!

How many miles and for how much?

125,000 miles. Bought it for $10,500 (dealership thinks it has a burnt exhaust valve;-))

Get CCW Classic wheels with the black anodized center and cut the springs. Then you will have one sexy Cobra!

-Mike

That would satisfy me! :rockon:

<-----Jealous

Your old car is inspiration for mine. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread