Bought a bronco

Jefe

Established Member
Welcome to the LUBR club! Uncut 74 here as well. Engine shot? PM me what you paid if you dont mind

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Always wanted one of those older ones.

Watch the fast and loud show on the one they fixed up. Basically it was solid rust and it was nice compared to the ones they looked at.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Sweet EB, don't cut it! I kind of wish I'd have left mine uncut, but flared out is nice too

IMG_20120930_084810.gif

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
My favorite body style. And that one looks amazingly well kept. Only things I would do to it, would be replace body bushings, steering components and such. Mainly, to make it more road friendly. Good find

whiplash306

Established Member
Absolutely LOVE those old school Broncos. Are they expensive to acquire in any kind of decent shape? Would love to have one some day and just enjoy it as a weekend cruiser. Such a unique look and style about 'em! Nice acquisition OP! Enjoy it!

Jefe

Established Member
In decent shape you can find one for less than $10k. No rust and driveable under $8k is a no brainer. In great shape youre looking at $18k-25k+

duzzi

love my Mystic
Established Member
Thanks for all the nice comments. Been wanting one for a couple of years, so finally pulled the trigger. When I feel the need to drive slow I take this, but still
LOVE rockin' the cobra.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Sweet

Awesome truck, have a 69 with 33's uncut. I bought it done, if I were building it, I would have not gone that big. The stock look is perfect. I would prefer having a stock one, but the one we bought was too close to home to pass up.

Jefe

Established Member
What suspension setup? Wheel dimensions? ^ Any pics? I cant see getting more than a 32x10.50 under my fenders with a 3.5" lift and 1" body lift

Users who are viewing this thread