Bought a 93 R

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Well I sold my open track project and purchased a fully track ready Griggs GR-40 equipped, full rollcaged 93 Cobra R. Car is basically a turn key open track car and should be a blast! First event is next weekend at Waterford Hills in Michigan.

Should be cool!

I'll be out at RA next year to embarass the 00 R's!! :r:

Andy M

Established Member
Sweet ride!! :D

Mind if we inquire what you paid for this machine? just wondering, cause I just purchased a '00 R and wonder what IT will be worth in about 8-10 years from now?

kevin

Originally posted by 93SVTCobra
Well I sold my open track project and purchased a fully track ready Griggs GR-40 equipped, full rollcaged 93 Cobra R. Car is basically a turn key open track car and should be a blast! First event is next weekend at Waterford Hills in Michigan.

Should be cool!

why not bring it out this sept to ra.

c/mon, ya know ya want to!!

I'll be out at RA next year to embarass the 00 R's!! :r:
:D

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Being that next weekend is the shakedown event I don't think I would feel comfortable at RA this year. Plus Saturday is already sold out so I really won't get that much track time. I may do Gingerman with SCMC 10/26 and IRP down near Indy with SVTOA on 11/3-11/5.

As far as prices goes I don't think you would want to use this vehicle as a value as I got it at QUITE a discount off what was put in it.

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by 93SVTCobra
Being that next weekend is the shakedown event I don't think I would feel comfortable at RA this year. Plus Saturday is already sold out so I really won't get that much track time. I may do Gingerman with SCMC 10/26 and IRP down near Indy with SVTOA on 11/3-11/5.

As far as prices goes I don't think you would want to use this vehicle as a value as I got it at QUITE a discount off what was put in it.

I hope you can make it to both of them. I know I'm going to be at Gingerman and I'm pretty sure that I'll be at Indy. Hope to see you there.

I wish you would reconsider about RA this year. Even if you get just 2 days, that is still a lot of track time at a first class track.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Unfortunately RA is just to close. I had planned on going earlier in they year but backed out in July. To re-arrange my work schedule would be to difficult at this point in time.

Next year I will definitely be there!!

See you at Gingerman and IRP!

JoeJ

Established Member
93 Cobra r

Hey 93SVTCobra,

That is one sweet looking car. The right color also. Hmmm. Sure wish you was going to RA. Would love to meet you and see if that Cobra R could run with us. LOL. I am sure it could with all the upgrades it has. Is there any chance you could make the SVT event at Texas Motor Speedway on Oct 20 and 21?

Congratuations again on the car.

Hope you have some great times at the open track events.

Later,

:D :xxplode:

Users who are viewing this thread