Bosses in ct

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
I just got back from Southern CT on vacation, stayed with my in-laws in Shelton. I drove around the state, and parts of Mass, they looked at my BOSS like it was from Outer Space! Do you guys ever drive your cars? Everywhere I went I got thumbs up and "nice car man", it was like no one had ever seen one before. My car is SBY, btw.

I really got the gearbox broken in nice with all the stop and go traffic, and your GASOLINE SUCKS.................I couldn't get better than 18 mpg on the hwy on CT gas. My trip up on rural VA gas I got 25 mpg cruising at 70-75 mph.

Para81

Established Member
Oh yah people have complimented mine virtually everywhere, had a restaraunt manager who see's me a lot tell me he preferred it to my 911.

Often see people nudge there buddy at a stoplight, windows seem to get rolled down around the Boss a lot too I presume to hear the exhaust. Lots of "Nice car!" from random people who probably aren't enthusiasts.

Had a group of soldiers stop and stare at it when I parked at an outdoor shopping mall, cell phones out taking photos of the front grill.

Local Porsche dealership loves it. It's an awesome car. These and Shelby's get insane attention you would think you were in a 350k Hyper-exotic.

And to answer your question i've only seen 2 on the road, a Laguna Seca in DC in 2012 and a orange 2012 in Fl...that's it.

Last edited:

color me gone

Established Member
I live in southern CT and have only seen one around, and it's MINE....lol....
2013, Race Red, #2421, and luv-n-it!!!!

ace72ace

Egi Actum
Established Member
I live in southern New Hampshire and have only seen one driving and that one was in Massachusetts.

I've seen 2 '12 CO Boss Mustangs, 1 down in Littleton MA near my office, and one in the BJs parking lot in Hooksett. Not many sold in the New England area compared to TX or FL.

l337

Established Member
Thought i'd chime in here.

I'm in MA (just South of Boston). Had the car about a month now (2010 GT500 -- stock). I've seen maybe a GT vert, a couple of coupes and only one 427R. I also passed a late 90's Saleen with some thumbs up. That's about it. 'Never seen a BOSS in this neck of the woods. Most people in the Boston area drive AMG, ///M, RS-4, and IS-F. Just the way it is I guess. There are definitely more Vette's up there than Mustangs too.

Get comments and stopped everywhere I go. In some way this is a positive as the ride is very original looking on the road. Unfortunately, it means i have to search harder and drive further to find meets.

Last edited:

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
It seems to me that the aggressive PRIUS driver are the norm up there. We muscle and sports car drivers are vilified as destroyers of the planet. It is nice that there are still plenty of old guys that know what the BOSS means......................

I did run into a fellow in a Blue 2013 Shelby in my old town of Oxford CT 12:30 AM, he was coming out a side road as I passed. I pulled up to a light with him behind me and we gave each other a show of noise......................BOSS with open side pipes wins that contest. I did a nice launch, redlined three gears then backed down, we gave each other thumbs up as i turned on the interstate. I was totally surprised to see a new SHELBY!!!!!

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Na, I got it in VA. I just moved up here for the Navy, I'm stationed in Newport.

Haven't seen hardly any car guys here.

Ahhh i see... There r car ppl around here... We just hide lol. Used to do a bunch of street racing but we all chilled out a bit. How old r u?

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Couple years ago tons of ppl would meet at the Wendy's at Rhode Island mall at night... Police kind of put a damper on that tho..

Users who are viewing this thread