Boss vs heads cam procharged c5Z

Baysixx

Established Member
Is that rigo? If you're in the bay it was probably him. He trapped 166 at shift sector. Our other friend with a h/c c6z trapped 168. So they're pretty close. His c5z moves. Good race

LS1rob

Established Member
Good run. Yea Rigo's car rolls out, I'm sure he had a little trouble hooking as well.

Where's the video of the roll?

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Nice race man! didn't sound like anyone had any major traction issues. OP, get some comp stage 3's retaining VCT I think you hold this vette off till 130+/- I'd confirm that this this C5z runs like both my buddies H/C/I c6z once you hit a 100 their just BEASTS! Awesome video!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Sean, what are you dynoing at?

Pretty impressive for an NA Boss to keep up (for a bit) with a cammed + procharged c5z.

LS1rob

Established Member
Nice race man! didn't sound like anyone had any major traction issues. OP, get some comp stage 3's retaining VCT I think you hold this vette off till 130+/- I'd confirm that this this C5z runs like both my buddies H/C/I c6z once you hit a 100 their just BEASTS! Awesome video!

Off topic but...your 5.0 is sex lol.

youngrigo

Established Member
Thanks for the run Sean it was fun....

Car is a stock LS6 with a baby cam (219/227) for LS standards, Full exhaust, Procharger P1 (smallest blower they make) on 8.5 lbs of boost.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Nice kill Rigo!!! That C5Z runs hard!! and the boss driver is probably one of the best mustang drivers I've seen lol.. Awesome runs

Users who are viewing this thread