Boss Track Day at Streets of Willow 11/25/12

Will you sign up for 11/25 with Extreme Speed?

• Total voters

Grant808

Established Member
Please vote 'YES' if you can definitely go or 'MAYBE' if you're not sure.

Only vote for one option. We should be able to get a discount if we have enough people commit. Don't sign up yet, this is their site:

Extreme Speed Track Events

We can't get a separate run group at this time and will have drivers run with the appropriate group based on their experience.

Highway Star

Established Member
It's going...but looks like I don't have the car count to request the discount. Sunday still only shows 4 other registered...so there's lots of space at this point.

I really want to see your car run! Have you had it on the track yet?

Yes out at Big Willow. car runs great. I will talk to some people and see if I can get them on board. How many people do you need to get the discount? I may be able to pull in 3-4 people if the price is right.

carlo

Grant808

Established Member
Yes out at Big Willow. car runs great. I will talk to some people and see if I can get them on board. How many people do you need to get the discount? I may be able to pull in 3-4 people if the price is right.

carlo

I have an email to the owner to check...my previous discussion was with one of the instructors...and I've seen discounts offered on SVTP before. Will post up as soon as I hear back.

The shame is that I have a fair amount of local 'racer' friends and peeps I know but everyone runs with different groups. It's way tougher than I thought to get people together for one day of driving.

Grant808

Established Member
Our price will be $110 with free timing and lunch. (It's a $10 break from $120) I will PM the code to everyone who responded 'YES' and 'MAYBE'.

Grant808

Established Member
Ok...sorry guys, I think this is a FAIL.

I only see one other GT signed up...and I don't want to prep the Boss this week if there aren't any others. I'll be going, but I'm taking my GT, since it's ready to run.

Users who are viewing this thread