Boss project nearing completion

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I saw this car on Prolines website a while back. They built my motor as well.

Can't wait to see how much power this thing makes.

03kbredfire

Established Member
I saw this car on Prolines website a while back. They built my motor as well.

Can't wait to see how much power this thing makes.

Yep. I saw the car and knew I had to have it. As luck would have it, it came up for sale about 6 months after seeing it on their website. I have been modifying it to what you see now. No miles to speak of by myself yet since purchase about 2 years ago. Can hardly wait for the end result. Should be sick. I think Proline modeled your motor build from this effort. How do you like it?

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Yep. I saw the car and knew I had to have it. As luck would have it, it came up for sale about 6 months after seeing it on their website. I have been modifying it to what you see now. No miles to speak of by myself yet since purchase about 2 years ago. Can hardly wait for the end result. Should be sick. I think Proline modeled your motor build from this effort. How do you like it?

I like the work they have done and thier staff.

I will like my setup alot more once I get some bigger injectors and pumps and turn the boost way up.

I want to get a crusher too.

I have been considering having Kurgan tune my car once I get the bigger injectors & pumps and increase boost since they are the next town over. Let me know how your experience with them works out.

03kbredfire

Established Member
I like the work they have done and thier staff.

I will like my setup alot more once I get some bigger injectors and pumps and turn the boost way up.

I want to get a crusher too.

I have been considering having Kurgan tune my car once I get the bigger injectors & pumps and increase boost since they are the next town over. Let me know how your experience with them works out.

I shipped my car 2500 miles for a reason. He is as good as it gets. His customer care is great. He has your best interests at heart. You are a lucky SOB to have him that close. Keep watching as he will update as things progress. This was a lot of head scratching to get this combo set up. Bob will have this spot on before I see it again. It may not be a big HP number car as this is feeding through a power robbing, unlocked, TH400. It will get the job done on the street/strip though.

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
i notified Terry that we made some pulls on the car yesterday... Things are going better then we expected.. the converter is way looser then we had hoped for flashing nearly to 5700 rpm, so we are sending it out to have it tightened up before we put some timing and boost to the combination.. for now, here is where we stand!!

terryreese.jpg

03kbredfire

Established Member
Can you give us a run down on your engine?

I can and will but not yet. I am waiting like you to see what is next. I believe this may be one of the highest HP supercharged Cobras I have seen. Well at least with an unlocked TH400.

Things are in flux right now so I would prefer to wait before divulging. This needs to be done right. That is why I have where I have it.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread