Boss mods

Punisher1401

Established Member
Just went with longtubes, off road x with roush axlebacks . It gets a little loud when you grt on the throttle but I'm getting used to it. If I decide it's too loud gonna go with the gt500 quad tip setup.
Made a big change at once, the exhaust plus McLeod RST with lightened flywheel, mgw shifter, stiffers loop, parnelli jones cai, rev auto dyno tune. Highly recommend Rev

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I have 1 3/4" Kooks LTH's, Kooks OR-Hpipe, and Borla S-Types and NO NOOOO DRONE!!!! Only loud once i get past 3500rpms and depending on the amount of throttle.

Punisher1401

Established Member
The headers I selected were the ceramic coated JBA's (1 7/8). This is what Rev recommended if I didnt want to spend the $$ on Kooks or american racing. I went with the DSS shaft, forgot to mention that. Have zero vibrations which I was worried about. The clutch setup is very sweet. Feels even lighter than stock. I was having the issues with the pedal sticking when I got the rpms up there. That issue is completely solved now

Last edited:

guarnibl

Established Member
The headers I selected were the ceramic coated JBA's (1 7/8). This is what Rev recommended if I didnt want to spend the $$ on Kooks or american racing. I went with the DSS shaft, forgot to mention that. Have zero vibrations which I was worried about. The clutch setup is very sweet. Feels even lighter than stock. I was having the issues with the pedal sticking when I got the rpms up there. That issue is completely solved now

Having the same issue re: clutch pedal sticking in higher rpms. Glad to see that solved it for you. I'm still contemplating new clutch/driveshaft vs new clutch/driveshaft/entire transmission lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread