Boss mani with steeda CAI and AED tune impression... Awesome!!

msc111

Established Member
I recently installed the above mods on my 13 gt and the car runs! I originally started off with a different tune but decided to try Shaun's tune at AED and wow what a difference it made. I didn't really notice any torque loss. Maybe that's do to the 373 gears, I dk. All in all, I'm pretty happy. Now to figure out what to do next..

Last edited:

cobra199711

Established Member
What tune did you begin with? I'm debating on which to go with on my very near future 2013! Congrats on the purchase!!! they are sweet.

msc111

Established Member
I don’t really want to say who the first company was. I don’t want to seem like I’m knocking them because their tune was good (I felt) and their customer service was awesome, BUT Shaun’s tune from AED is just flat out better. I highly recommend you give his services a shot. He is very informative and will answer all your questions. I can’t wait to get my car to the track.

msc111

Established Member
Im stick. It was at 7900 but i set it at 7600 or 7700, i shift at 7500. I may bump it up and try shifting higher just once on a track day to see if it will help.. but i dk, dont want to get carried away with rpms.

Are you auto or stick? what is your rev limiter set at?

Users who are viewing this thread