Boss LS?

svtmadman

Established Member
I can pick this car up for MSRP, shes suppose to be here this week. Im haveing trouble getting the wife on board AND not trading the 500 for it. I told her that we should buy and flip it as ive seen these cars bringing 10K over. Should i pass on the deal? (in my mind) Whats the pros vs. cons?

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I can pick this car up for MSRP, shes suppose to be here this week. Im haveing trouble getting the wife on board AND not trading the 500 for it. I told her that we should buy and flip it as ive seen these cars bringing 10K over. Should i pass on the deal? (in my mind) Whats the pros vs. cons?

If it's black, do it! If it's silver they are not selling at the same levels of $$.... Either way you have the ability to make some $.

Cons, you could end up keeping it, but that is a PRO.

Mike

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
if you can buy it and you want it, you should get it. if you dont want it, dont buy it. if it were me and i could only have one, id have the boss 302 over a shelby anytime.

if you can buy it for msrp and dont want it, let me know.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
if you can buy it and you want it, you should get it. if you dont want it, dont buy it. if it were me and i could only have one, id have the boss 302 over a shelby anytime.

if you can buy it for msrp and dont want it, let me know.

X2! On paper the Boss spanks the Shelby GT 500's as a total package. Looking forward to driving one to compare.......

Ok, I am sure some will disagree, BUT IMHO the Boss seems to be better as stock, and modded may be far better for straight line performance!

Users who are viewing this thread