Boss IM (Ported) BBK TB (Ported) Air Raid Race CAI #47 Injectors

BADGT

Established Member
I have these parts for sale. All parts were put on my vehicle at the same time (2014 Ford Mustang GT). Miles on all parts listed are 1,324, All parts were well maintained and vehicle was not driven hard with parts installed. Please look at pictures and text me or PM me with questions. "First come, First serve" I don't hold parts. I have had issues with non-payment in the past with holding pats for folks! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

*******(423) 999 5094....TEXT FOR FASTEST RESPONSE!********

PLEASE READ ALL PARTS ARE PRICED TO SHIP TO YOU ANYWHERE IN THE US!!!!!! NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY!

1. Boss Intake Manifold Ported See Pics...Included is Intake Manifold install kit. bracket is still attached>>> SEE PICTURE. $450.00.....SOLD!!!!

2. Air Raid Race CAI this is missing the inclosure for the filter. Not pictured is the reducer cone it will be included with sale. $215.00...SHIPPED

3. BBK 85MM PORTED TO 88MM THROTTLE BODY....SCREWS INCLUDED WERE ALREADY SHORTENED IF USING BOSS IM. $285....SHIPPED

4. #47 INJECTORS....SOLD!!!!

I HAD ALL THESE PARTS ON MY CAR AND WERE REMOVED FOR A SC INSTALL. WITH ALL THESE PARTS INSTALLED PLUS STAGE 2 COMP CAMS AND E-85 MY CAR MADE 498 TO THE WHEELS. GREAT SETUP! SEE PICS BELOW>>>>>

IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0582.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0584.JPG

Last edited:

rotarymagic

Established Member
Do you have pictures of the all port work to include that done on the bottom of the intake manifold?

BADGT

Established Member
No I did not port the runners just the Intake, right behind the throttle body. After researching on here porting the runners showed no real gains. I have one pic of you would like more I can send them to you in a text.

Users who are viewing this thread