Boss at Kerns Ford Ohio

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
They can EASILY be found for sticker and MUCH less! :read::idea:

Just to let you know invoice is not sticker.:beer: Invoice is about $1250 more than dealer costs and $3000 less than msrp. He is saying there is a boss being sold for $1200 less than sticker. Which is decent.

Boss with Recero seat option:
dealer costs $38871
invoice $40140
msrp $43100

Last edited:

Loosescrews

Established Member
Just to let you know invoice is not sticker.:beer: Invoice is about $1250 more than dealer costs and $3000 less than msrp. He is saying there is a boss being sold for $1200 less than sticker. Which is decent.

dealer costs $38871
invoice $40140
msrp $43100

Thank you. I think that you are the only person to actually read and comprehend what I wrote.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

dealer costs $38871
invoice $40140
msrp $43100

Whoops!!! Reading comprehension PWNZ me! :kaboom:

That IS a good deal!!! :-D

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Well if anyone comes across a white one out there and its not to far off the east coast let me know!
Or... how the hell do you guys find them if they are not local to you?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Autotrader, or cars.com. The other thing you can do is spec one out on ford.com and put in major market zip codes to look at dealer inventory. I would look at nyc, boston, baltimore/dc, pitt, and philly areas and see what you find. Im sure one of these has a white boss.

The best way is to go into a smaller dealer and ask to order a boss for 1500 over invoice. They may say yes or no or we will for 2000 over invoice. Good luck!

FKing1

Established Member
I read somewhere that Ford would not build the 2012 Boss after the end of December2011.
Perhaps that is because the 13's will be available to order this spring?

Grant808

Established Member
Please read my post again. It is only $1800 over invoice which puts the price at right around $40,400 ish. You could probably get them down another $400-$500.

I read it correctly, and understand the difference. With the 2013s coming out soon, market prices of the 2012s need to drop. I've loosely tracked the advertised pricing and inventory across the nation and inventory is building up on everything but the LSs and the Yellow Blaze cars.

In the end, many of these cars will go for closer to invoice.

Loosescrews

Established Member
I read it correctly, and understand the difference. With the 2013s coming out soon, market prices of the 2012s need to drop. I've loosely tracked the advertised pricing and inventory across the nation and inventory is building up on everything but the LSs and the Yellow Blaze cars.

In the end, many of these cars will go for closer to invoice.

:beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Dealer where I take my shit has got three Laguna Secas and a boss. all at sticker. I would bet they would deal them down some as well.

Users who are viewing this thread