Boss 336 or Shebly Razors

Which wheels look better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMoraru

Established Member
Eventually, i want to buy the flat black alcoas for the car, but cant afford them for a while. Right now i have the Boss 336 rims in chrome, but i really cant stand them on the car. I dont think they flow with it at all. I have an offer to trade for some shelby razors which i think will look a lot better on the car. What do yall think? This would be a straight trade.
picme0.jpg

79224d1283021177-20-shelby-razors-tire-options-shelby.jpg

Rubix Cube

Established Member
The first set of wheels look like crap. If you have those and are trading for the set pictured on the GT500 it's a no brainer.

JMoraru

Established Member

well right now i dont have the money for the rims i want and the ones i had on the car(in the signature) have one that is messed up and cannot be repaired or replaced.

eventually i want to put these on.
01_supersnake2010.jpg

Last edited:

JMoraru

Established Member
How about having the chrome stripped and getting them powder coated a gloss or matte
black?

thought of that....with how much it would cost i dont think it would be worth it. i think the razors would look better in black anyways. i like the simpler design. can someone photoshop both in a black finish?

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
If it is a straight up trade, do it. Once you get the money together to buy new ones, it will be much easier to sell the razors than those. IMO

JMoraru

Established Member
If it is a straight up trade, do it. Once you get the money together to buy new ones, it will be much easier to sell the razors than those. IMO
Yea looks like im gonna trade this saturday.

Just to clearify....the first pick with the boss rims is what the car looks like now.

JMoraru

Established Member
supersnakes black look siiiick

yea, so did the rims i had on the car, but i got rid of it for while and the guy curbed them the rims i had on the car were $5000 without tires, but i got an amazing deal on them($1800 for them rims mounted with a $2000 set of michelins and only 100 miles on the set)

Users who are viewing this thread