Boss 302 Turbo Owners Come on In....

jwlast

Established Member
I would like to get a dialogue started with the folks who turbocharged their Boss 302, single or twins. Compare tunes, other upgrades, parts breakage issues, etc.

TIA

bmws52

Established Member
I'm a twin turbo owner. Trans went on me. I run c16 race fuel and have a stock motor. Stock fuel pump with a jms BAP. Made 1080rwhp. I love the car but I only drove it for two days. Just waiting on the trans to be built.

A_92Coupe

Established Member
My Boss is currently in the works at the moment, single garrett GT4202R with 9.5:1 compression and all the goodies:dancenana:. IDK how to post pictures on here and i'd like to do a build thread. Most likely put them up on anything coyote related on FB

jwlast

Established Member
Is this the car Chris at Dynoedge worked on? What tranny you getting? What were you doing when the tranny let go?

I added a pair of 19" MT drag radials. Car really hooks, plus I think the slightly wider/taller tire gives the car a more aggressive look. Moser axles and a limited slip diff coming next.

A_92Coupe you're gonna love the ride.....

I'm curious how many turbo Boss' are out there?

Last edited:

bmws52

Established Member
I went with the magnum xl. Yes this is the car chris worked on. Well I was racing for the entire day and doing practice pulls. Trans let go while racing. I run et pros and they work great. I was on a lower boost setting hoping the trans would last. I know of about 12 but just have seen videos and ran Into them at events.

Users who are viewing this thread