Boss 302 Steering Wheel

Speedboosted

Established Member
The Alcantara is in good shape, a couple small knicks that I've included in the pictures. $200 shipped or picked up in Vancouver, WA

IMG_2675_zpsxbo37uar.gif

IMG_2232_zps4w0u8ayq.gif

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
can that aluminum or plastic piece be switched with the one from the stock wheel? The part that is nicked?

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Can't decide if I want a boss or GT 500 wheel,you say the alcantara is in good shape,1-10 rate the condition,hard to tell from your pic,thanks

Speedboosted

Established Member
Can't decide if I want a boss or GT 500 wheel,you say the alcantara is in good shape,1-10 rate the condition,hard to tell from your pic,thanks

9. No knicks or anything in it, just a little rough from sitting and not being used. It's not matted down anywhere though so once it gets used, it'll soften up.

I've used both wheels, the stock one in the shelby and a different boss wheel in my '06 and I prefer the Boss between the two. I don't like the transition between leather and alcantara on the Shelby wheel. I grabbed two Boss wheels because I was afraid of the alcantara wearing down but it's been great for over a year so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread