Boss 302 owners package

1BADPSD

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got my owners package for my GHIG 13 BOSS, and my package is all school buss yellow. Was the package supposed to match the car's color or is it random? The certificate still says GHIG, but the folder, box, posters, and cover of the book are shool bus yellow.

Thanks,
Chris

Colt .45

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got my owners package for my GHIG 13 BOSS, and my package is all school buss yellow. Was the package supposed to match the car's color or is it random? The certificate still says GHIG, but the folder, box, posters, and cover of the book are shool bus yellow.

Thanks,
Chris

They all come in a yellow box for 2013.

mtrsprt

Established Member
Bought mine on June 29th.... When could I expect my owners package to arrive?

NJSP117

Established Member
gotcha. I thought i read that the folder, box, and posters match your cars color.

I don't think so. Mine was all yellow as well. Still a pretty cool kit and a nice touch from Ford.

Thanks,
chris

Bought mine on June 29th.... When could I expect my owners package to arrive?

Bought mine the 3rd week of August, so you should have yours by now, or at least it'll be there pretty soon.

Muzner

Established Member
I bought my car about 3 weeks ago and received the owner's package the other day. I guess I got lucky.

El Jeffe

Established Member
Bought my GB Boss on 8/25/12 and got my kit about 10 days ago....agreed...nice package from Ford for Boss owners.....I enjoyed it.

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
bought my car aug 6 and got my kit in september. call ford and ask them about this! the kit is great so you dont want to miss out

Users who are viewing this thread