Boss 302 Laguna Seca: 12.7 @ 112.9 mph

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Not bad but honestly i expected a couple of mph more, around 115 or so. Oh well, its only the first test.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i wonder a little why this matters at all. this is a road course car. not a drag car. the developement money spent on this package is for handling, braking, and a flat torque curve.

sprint200

Established Member
i wonder a little why this matters at all. this is a road course car. not a drag car. the developement money spent on this package is for handling, braking, and a flat torque curve.

The sad truth is that very few people will "get it". They either think that the car doesn't have enough HP for the money or doesn't have enough gadgets for the money.............. and of the few who do understand, half can't stand the paint schemes:lol:

What should matter is the skid pad test and the 0.99g measurement; a little lower than advertised in this test. And the comments about handling are interesting; especially the bit about front rollbar stiffness considering the LS has a softer setup than the base model to address this condition. Still sounds fun!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread