boss 19X10 front

01turbowolf

ford tech
Established Member
im curious to see if anyone has done this. i have tried the base boss 9.5 and it fits no rubbing from lock to lock and road test, just dont have access to a laguna to test fitment. and staggered is not what im looking for, i want to rotate and have a square setup for trackday purposes.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
The only thing I can think of is that you might need a small spacer on your fronts. Other than that, they should fit just fine.

Why not run 18's at the track? Tires for 19's are so damn expensive.

01turbowolf

ford tech
Established Member
@seank those are them but they recommend for the rear only. with the 9.5's on it looks like ill have to trim the swaybar endlink for the 10's

im leaning towards the 19 for looks, 18's look to small on these cars in my opinion, this set wont be a dedicated track day set it will be on the car most of the time so looks is a part of it as well. tires are not any worse than buying a 190/17 rear tire for the sportbike for 200 that lasts only 6k mi.

Last edited:

Fun4me

Established Member
Also, check strano's website. He's got a track set of light enkei pf01 18x10.5 for 1500, but it includes spacers.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
so if i went 18x10 what is decently priced lightweight?

Vorshlag/D-force 18x10 ~19.5lbs

Forgestar 18x10 ~20lbs

Enkei PF01

Enkei RPF1 needs a 7mm spacer up front to clear brembos

Other than those you are going to start moving into the >$500 per wheel territory. Depends on what you consider "decently priced".

A302

Established Member
im curious to see if anyone has done this. i have tried the base boss 9.5 and it fits no rubbing from lock to lock and road test, just dont have access to a laguna to test fitment. and staggered is not what im looking for, i want to rotate and have a square setup for trackday purposes.

Did the base Boss 9.5 wheel stick outside the fender well? How did it look?

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
^exactly like they do on a boss.:D

These cars have the same fender clearance.

A302

Established Member
I should have been more clear. I meant to ask how the 9.5 base Boss wheel fit on the front of the car? Seeing as came on the rear of the Boss. Just wasn't sure if they stuck outside the fenders when placed on the front of the car.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I have 19x9.5s et40 all around on my car without any clearance issues. Currently at stock ride height. However, with a purposeful drop, no hell flush shit, I'm not worried about clearance. I'm seriously considering switching to an 18x10 setup all around though for tire choice options.

Users who are viewing this thread