Bosh 105lb injectors with 1K miles

wallywagon

Established Member
Bosch*

Hi all, I have upped the boost on my GT500 and was told that I will need to go with bigger injectors. Like a good boy I listened and purchased some ID1300s and have no use for the 105s now. The car drives like stock with these injectors and they made 1047 RWHP 850 RWTQ on my current setup. I'm going up another 4 psi which is the root of my swap out decision. These are the injectors I purchased:

Bosch 105lb High Impedence MINITIMER High Flow Injector

These injectors RARELY go on sale on the forum so don't miss the opportunity to upgrade with stock drivability for a much cheaper price! I am willing to let them go for 550 as they are barely used and in excellent condition. Shipping is free and will be taken care of the SAME DAY I receive payment. Thanks for looking and PM me if interested!

Chris

Last edited:

wallywagon

Established Member
Did not know that sportin'! These were direct replacement for my Stock injectors. On Lethal's website it says that the 05-14 are the same height (EV14) so I they'll work for most any Stang up through 14'.

sportinawoody

Established Member
This is from lethals ad on these injectors " These injectors have a Minitimer/Jetronix style connector so on vehicles that have a USCAR wiring style harness you'll need to run the Ford Racing adapter kit M-14464-U2J which will allow you to run this injector on your vehicle. USCAR vehicles are 03-04 Cobra/Mach-1 and any 2005-2011 Mustang. "
This is referencing the plug not the height.

Users who are viewing this thread