Borla stingers

Smittyshow

Established Member
I currantly have a 04 Cobra with a Bissani pipe and magnaflows, need something a little louder. I like my buddys 03 cobra with stock H pipe and Borla stingers question is how much louder will mine be with the Bassani pipe?

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
I currantly have a 04 Cobra with a Bissani pipe and magnaflows, need something a little louder. I like my buddys 03 cobra with stock H pipe and Borla stingers question is how much louder will mine be with the Bassani pipe?

Stingers really depend on if you've got cats or not. If you do the stingers will sound more aggressive than the magnaflows, but not as clean down low IMO.

If you DON'T have cats, the stingers will really make a difference and be much louder up top, but they do have a clean throaty note down low. My experience with this combo was drone around 2300-2500 Rpms which is perfect considering many shift around that time so the drone is sort of a reminder to shift.

Here is the video that ultimately led me to pull the trigger on that combo:

http://www.streetfire.net/video/neighbor-yells-at-me-for-my-exhaust_636707.htm

Hope this helps!

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
Stingers with catless anything will scream all the time. Mine are tame to about 2200 then they get incredibly loud, that's just part throttle casual driving.

supraman1990

Established Member
Here is how loud stingers can get. These are small revs to maybe 3500rpm or so.

ARH 1-3/4 x 3 headers, 3" o/r x pipe(3" right to the muffler body) and borla stingers.

3 4L Cammed 305ci idle and rev - YouTube
I have this exact combo sadly minus the 3.4 starting up in the next week, and hadn't heard it yet. I do like what I hear, thanks for that.

Jefe

Established Member
[youtube_browser]lKUjKydUcPs[/youtube_browser]

svtaddict

Established Member
get some magnapacks i changed my magnaflows out for these and it sounds like magnaflows down low and very similar to stingers up top i love this setup. they are also just as long as the magnaflows so a muffler shop should have no problem adapting them to your existing setup

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Borlas and stock mid sound good! Do you have an O/R X or one with cats? The catted bassani X and Borlas sound great!! That's what I have and glad I ditched the stock H.

Smittyshow

Established Member
get some magnapacks i changed my magnaflows out for these and it sounds like magnaflows down low and very similar to stingers up top i love this setup. they are also just as long as the magnaflows so a muffler shop should have no problem adapting them to your existing setup
Are they the 10416 magnaflows?

Users who are viewing this thread