Borla Stinger catback FS

spree

Established Member
Slightly used Borla Stinger catback system for the '03/'04 Cobra. It's missing one exhaust clamp. Asking $325 for it, local pickup only.

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
Willing to meet somewhere in the middle? I'm in Pleasanton (near San Jose).

spree

Established Member
LandShark said:
wont consider shipping?

nope, sorry. I will if it doesn't sell for a while...it's just that I don't have the means of shipping it (no properly sized box) and finding one is going to be a real PITA.

tankerman1981

Established Member
damn wish u could ship cause I would buy them in a heartbeat if you could ship..... been looking for some borla stingers... ohh well if u change your mind let me know really interested if soo then.....

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
spree, just an fyi for you, but I 'made' my own box out of big boxes form wal-mart when I shipped my H-pipe. Cut and taped it all together - it was pretty damn sturdy.

Just a thought for you.

jk03cobra

Established Member
Hey Spree another quick tip for you. If you have a UPS Store near you, just take it to them and tell them to package and ship it for you. It costs a little more but if the buyer is willing to pay it who cares. Saves you the hassle of having to package it. I've shipped large ackward items that way before and it wasn't too bad.

v3lzie

lurker extraordinaire
Established Member
still available?

Hi spree, do you still have the stingers for sale? If so, do you have pics you could send? My email is v3lzie (at) sbcglobal (dot) net. Also, which size clamp is missing? Is it one of the 2.5" or 2.25" ones? BTW, I'm in Toluca Lake, so probably within 10mi of whereever you are. thanks.

spree

Established Member
Yes, I still have the catback.

A few people have asked me for pics, but I've been so incredibly busy of late that I haven't gotten a chance to snap some. I'll try to take some this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread