Borla Stinger Cat-Back for IRS

xfrosty63x

Established Member
The system is in perfect condition, as it was on a stock height car for only a couple thousand miles.

I paid $725 plus shipping from Lethal. I would like to get $400.

I have looked into shipping, but I do not know where I would find a box and packaging materials suitable for something so large. I live in southwest LA and am willing to travel into east Texas and all over LA if someone is willing to help with gas money. I would be traveling in a 2011 Fiesta, so I promise the gas money would probably be cheaper than shipping fees.

Thanks,
Kim

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I appreciate all of the interest, but I'm not looking forward to shipping. I'm really looking for a somewhat local sale.

I'm gonna try to find a way to ship and get back to the interested parties.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Where at in la? Lake Charles or close to there? I'm in Monroe, I'll be coming to baton rouge soon to Stang hi to get my car tuned and I may could meet you there.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Just remember if you are willing to ship, I have first dibs. We have been Pm'ing back and forth on this for 3 weeks and you still never agreed to sell to me for some reason? I agreed to pay you the full $400 plus shipping, so dont forget about that.

xfrosty63x

Established Member
Just remember if you are willing to ship, I have first dibs. We have been Pm'ing back and forth on this for 3 weeks and you still never agreed to sell to me for some reason? I agreed to pay you the full $400 plus shipping, so dont forget about that.

Of course. But the reason I created this thread is because of the issues created by shipping something of this size. You're first on the list once I'm able to get a quote, but I'm really counting on someone local picking it up for this price.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Of course. But the reason I created this thread is because of the issues created by shipping something of this size. You're first on the list once I'm able to get a quote, but I'm really counting on someone local picking it up for this price.

Ok, but Im not sure they are as big of an issue as you think. The Guy below is an example, he said it only cost him $65 to ship the same exhaust and that is in my price range for sure. :beer:

Go to ups dude they got boxes it cost me like 65 for shipping same exhaust

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Go to ups dude they got boxes it cost me like 65 for shipping same exhaust

Told him the same thing 3 days ago...mail boxes etc, or UPS...they will box and ship anything. If u were willing to drive in ur 2011 Fiesta to deliver....whats a 10 mile trip to the UPS place....lol

And yet, no pics?....ok

GLWS

Last edited:

LaserRed02GT

Established Member
I shipped my borla stinger catback from Wisconsin to texas for only $45 through FedEx. If you box it up yourself and pack it together its pretty cheap. Good price for a Borla catback. I got $550 shipped for mine a few months ago.

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I was hoping with the pricing that someone local would come and pick them up and save me from the shipping hassle. I don't want this getting damaged during shipping and have the buyer come at me about it. That's what nobody seems to understand.

tgasTT

Established Member
I was hoping with the pricing that someone local would come and pick them up and save me from the shipping hassle. I don't want this getting damaged during shipping and have the buyer come at me about it. That's what nobody seems to understand.

You can insure it :shrug: and add it to the shipping cost, good luck with the sale...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread