Borla Stinger BlowoutFor The S.W. Customers

davidmax

Established Member
Hey we have prices to knock your socks off on Stingers,there so low I can only PM ,E mail or phone them to you.
If you are not 100% covinced its the best sounding highest HP rated Cat Back this is it.
12 rwhp over Bassani on an 03' Cobra and less noise But very MUSCULAR.9bassani is buzzy this is Boss 429 MUSTANG.
So like Hans and Franz say call us at 480-517-4969 and we will Pump YOU UP!!!!!,Dave Smilovic/Pres. Xtreme Motor Sports
PS:
[email protected],Thanks,and we do lots of nice things and freebies for our clients,we hire only the nicest customer service people and I'm proud to say with 11 years of building fORD engines AND 17 YEARS OF CHEV/PONTIAC AND BUICK, this year and were proud of our young drivers who can whale on us older guys 50+ and I stopped counting at 50 a few years ago.
So stop what your doing and buy Stingers were getting a 3rd huge shipment in about 5-8 days and between Cobra's/03'Cobras and GT's we have sold over 700 systems in about 10 weeks and alot are installs people flying in from all over G-D's Creation to have us do the 100.00 dollar install and tune and install with the Afterburner,A truly under rated product that adjusts fuel air every 400 rpm to help eliminate lean conditions up top.
There also using our tuned exhaust system,Stainless works headers/X Pipe/straight pipe/HI Flow cat backs,and a tuned cat baack similar to the Stinger.
Pretty loud but a sound of beuaty,and good for 60+ ponnies on the exhaust alone with no other mods.Add a SHM CAI and youve bolted on a true 80 rwhp,nothing on G-D's creation can touch it.
So in a nutshell we are building 500 rwhp motors with about 535 Ft Lbs. of Tqe.which for the dailly driver requires no chip or warrantty breaking units.MY ford dealer allows our Diablos but if you breaak down in Utah you could be screwed and the Phoenix shop will disavow any knowlwedge(HEY mission impossible type stuff).
So we use a flip chip position#1 91 octane #2 100 octane.Enjoy pondering your answer on the Cobra system and call us when your ready,Good Luck,Dave Smilovic Pres,XTREME MOTOR SPORTS
480-517-4969/[email protected]
PS:The stingers will transform the HP raeading as will any other up or down,this i thee most profound change you will ever experiance with tuned header systems and CAI.If I didnt see it wipe out the Bassani I wouldnt have believed it.
Yours Truly,Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread