Borla C/B and Bassani X ?'s

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
Hey guys did a search but couldnt seem to find a sound clip of the Bassani Xpipe and the Borla Catback. I know some people on here have that combo and I just wanted to hear some clips. What does everyone think of this combo? Arent the HP gains suppose to be really good with this combo? If you ahve a link or a clip I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot!

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
My buddy has that combo on his Bullitt. I can email it to you. I dont know of any links online for it. Did you try mustangexhaust.com?

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
kezell said:
My buddy has that combo on his Bullitt. I can email it to you. I dont know of any links online for it. Did you try mustangexhaust.com?

Sure that would be great. PM sent.

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
Boogie Man said:
this is the same set up I have planned. are you going offroad or catted?

Well,I live in KY and they arent strict on emissions at all. I could easily go offroad and not have any problems but I will probably just stay catted because I dont want it to sound super loud and I have heard that the offroad sometimes doesnt sound as good as catless especially with the Bassani X. If I could get the money I would get the one that has both cats and eliminators on it that you can change.

Users who are viewing this thread