Borla #14858 price.

KOOY

Established Member
Hello, everyone. Who has best price on Borla #14858 and Steeda catback for 03'. PM me or send to [email protected] titled as Catback Price... thanks
p.s. if you have any thought on this system. please feel free to post here at anytime. BTW, I want to thank TOP_FUEL for such a great feedback write-up..

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
never heard of this type of exhaust. Sorry noob question anyone have a link to a web site with the info also I have the stingers and are they about the same?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
never heard of this type of exhaust. Sorry noob question anyone have a link to a web site with the info also I have the stingers and are they about the same?

no worries... so many to choose from they're easy to get confused. Yeah, just follow the link for the tremendous write up.

Basically, it's the 'quiet' Borla. I believe the 14858 system is the same setup that Steeda uses (except for their engraving on the tips) - same sound. They're pretty pricey though and I'm not sure about what the exact performance gains are, but I would imagine it to be good.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Just ordered mine last week. I did a Google search for the lowest price and came up with this;

http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=shop&sid=17&pcid=53

But when I ordered mine it was 628.00 delivered.
And just BEFORE I ordered mine someone else posted a link to a place that had them for 588.99 delivered. So I would do a Google, Yahoo, Pricegrabber, and any other search you can think of. Maybe you can find someone else having a one week sale.

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
I the 14858 kit costs more then the Stringers. No idea why. I got mine off ebay.

Abe Abromowitz

Established Member
I just recieved and put on my car the Bassani #4604C5(s) Cat-Back and purchased them from Mark who posts here (lightningperformance.com) for $619. I'm very pleased with the purchase and after reading the great Borla review - think they might be a tad bit louder than the Borla - but still quiet when crusing down the highway. I have a 'vert - so that might be the reason I think they are louder. But the real deep sounds while excelerating are fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread